Choosing the Right CRM System
Process and Strategy has Proven Success
According to the 2011 Miller Heiman Sales Performance Survey, the top 4 percent of 25,000 sales forces surveyed achieved 4 times greater sales growth than the other 96 percent of sales forces, even during the down economy. Miller Heiman Executive Vice President Bill Golder said that even during the recession, the “World Class,” top sales performers moved ahead by being focused on their process and strategy. “Knowing your customer” is one of the three primary ways these sales forces continued to achieve success. According to Bill Golder, the organizations that succeeded put most of their time in aligning their sales metrics with business objectives. For example, they built comprehensive prospecting plans and aligned prospects as closely as possible with the “ideal customer” for their products. These activities are not possible without intelligently-used and accessible customer and prospect data.
Intelligent and Accessible are Keys to Sales Performance