Selling Smarter Not Harder!
Opportunity management is a key process included in customer relationship management practices to increase overall sales results. It includes the management of the process from the first customer interaction to the closing of a deal. The process is supported by many CRM tools, but most companies do not refine their current opportunity management process to align it with the CRM tool designed to support the sales process.
Used effectively, opportunity management helps determine if sales are worth pursuing, market share potential, competitive strategies and tactics to maximize sales efficiency. The process lets sales professionals work together to identify opportunities and monitor business contacts better than ever. CRM-based opportunity management ensures quick and consistent data entry, better communication, administration and lead conversion.
Benefits of ISM’s CRM opportunity management solutions include:
- Standardization of sales processes management and methodologies
- Enhanced sales pipeline visibility
- Shorter sales cycles with increased sales productivity
- Effective management of multiple deals and deal progress tracking
- Real-time opportunities information
- Complete opportunity history and conversion rate history
- Custom analysis and reporting for different end-users